Friday, December 10, 2010

Top 10

As Hanukkah came to a close I realized I never made a wish list for my parents, god... being away from home can really screw with your mind. So, friends, family, strangers... For the first time ever... (well kind of) I am now celebrating Christmas and accepting gifts as they come. Here are my top five wants, or as I like to call them... NEEDS:

1. Alexander Wang Darcy Slouchy Hobo bag- Okay yes it looks like all other bags I own, however, it is slightly different... notice the "hobo" in the name. I do not own a hobo bag right now, this could definitely work in my wardrobe.


2. Community Wool Cadet Coat- Okay, this is ALMOST what I want except for the fact that the one that I want has a fur hood... I think. I saw this super tall girl trying it on in Aritzia and it made me almost cry how beautiful it looked. Thus, mom... can I have it please???? Seriously, I only have a puffy winter parka and not a warm nice winter jacket... I could use some style this holiday season. Nobody wants to be the outcast...
(But seriously mom, I really want and NEED this....)


3. Michael kors Hamilton Tote- Yea yea, I know I already said I wanted the Wang bag (haha Wang), but how sexy sophisticated is this one?? For just $298 you could buy me this!!! That's right folks it's that cheap! I would be crazy sophisticated wearing this bag... just can't get over it.


4. Clearly I also want a fur vest or as most websites label them a "waistcoat". I do not have a specific picture since I do not have a specific "waistcoat" in mind. However, the vest will be mine. Like Cruella Deville and her obsession with puppies... this is my obsession. Except I will not be making my vest out of Dalmatians.... I swear.



5. Next, you may say "wow Jesse those sure are high... are you high!?!!?" No silly friends... I am not high... maybe high off Yves Saint Laurent Tribtoo Suede Pumps, for they truly make me want to be a better person.






Well there ya have it... my top 5 wants/ needs, all in neutrals colors. I don't seem to wear much color these days, it scares the shit out of me. Bright purples and pinks and blues... makes me cringe. I know what your all saying "wow Jesse that's so depressing" FALSE, I like it so shut it.

On a less depressing color note, I am going home tomorrow and am bittersweet about it. Only bittersweet because I haven't left my bed all day so I don't really have feelings for anything right now, other then sleeping. What am I excited about? Well, the fact that Meryl has already mapped out all the restaurants we are going to eat at once I get home and all the shopping that is going to take place. Apparently she has discovered a plethora of new places to eat which excites me to no end... you know how I feel about food. Don't worry guys... I will make sure to take pictures of all the food I eat, you can now partake in the same experience Jeremy does (obviously it won't be the same).

Alright fools... I'm out, Brit is on her way home and I need to make a quick trip to the mall with her... but when is it ever quick? I'll let you know if anything good comes my way.
sayonara bitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment