Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A new year

Well hello there!

Happy New Year to all, I hope everyone enjoyed their festivities/ celebrations. I am now back in Toronto and hating every minute of it. I legit cried at the airport before I left... I called my mom and said, "please don't make me go back, please!" But, no use... I am here and already miserable. I have an exam next week and a plethora of work to do, not to mention still 3 months of school left. Let us pray that it will go fast. New Years was a hit, I made a resolution (a little too late- today), to start going to the gym and get a trainer. So I have been calling gyms and making arrangements for this to happen.. hopefully by next week the excitement doesn't die down and I am still motivated (not eating 6 portions of pasta on my couch watching gossip girl and pretty little liars- don't tell anyone I watch that). I am going to go to an all Women's gym in a semi religious area of Toronto so I expect to not feel so bad when I am red as hell and dripping sweat, however, I hope they don't mind me wearing short spandex shorts and a tank top... I don't have a choice, I get overheated... seriously. Working out for me is like the average person doing hot yoga.

Ah, back to New Years... Meryl, Jer and I decorated Meryl's house and then had a bunch of people over for the celebrations and food. It started off with us watching 2000 episodes of roasts on the comedy network. Flava Flav, David Hasselhoff, and Pam Anderson to name a few... Then progressed into the usual shpiel. Do not be fooled by the picture below, I was sober all night (I like to give the illusion of a drunk). That way when everyone was like "oh man I was so wasted the other night" I can be all like... "yeah man, I drank 2 bottles of champagne!"















On another note... Jeremy looks like a 21 year old dumbledore celebrating the New year. Good for you Jer! No one was really supposed to see these pictures but us....Too late now!



I look heinous in this picture, but I suppose everyone else looks good, so I will keep it, as a token of my appreciation to my friends... and gratitude to them for looking so fierce!














Alright alright, I have had enough. Lately I have been browsing s/s 2011 labels looking for gowns for my aunt for a special occasion and have gotten to see some pretty fabulous pieces. As per usual I love Alexander Mcqueen's whole collection, he (well his line- womp woommp) is really starting to be a fave in my books. Another runner up in my fashion loving heart is Elie Saab, his Spring/ Summer 2011 Ready to wear collection is gorgeous not to mention all of his Haute couture pieces are out of this world.

This image is from Mcqueen's Resort 2011 collection and makes me want to be a better person (image taken from style.com). However, all the models/ the one model used in this whole campaign makes me cringe... but whatever, at least shes a model. I don't see myself strutting around in Mcqueen anytime soon.




Next is from Elie Saab's S/S 2011 Ready to wear collection. Listen, I don't wear much color anymore, maybe it's the weight gain, maybe as Khloe kardashian said "I am just depressed today ok!" (clearly to cover up her weight gain), but if I did... I would wear this, sans nipples... okay, maybe with nipples. I don't know, I would have to see how my nipples looked that day. Either way, with or without my nipples, I would wear this... and wear it good.




Okay, apparently I am being punished because my internet just stopped loading pages. A word of advise, never live in off campus student housing. "The Server is busy"... bullshit.

Off to bed to dream of nipple revealing outfits....

nighty night.

No comments:

Post a Comment