Sunday, December 19, 2010

Keeping up with the... Lymanshians.

Don't have much to write on lately since my life consists of nothing but shopping, sitting on my couch and eating...
Today I watched a full 4 hours of Keeping Up With the Kardashian's on E! What a perfect way to spend my Sunday. What did I learn from these enlightening women? I learned the difference between a Tampon and Pad, Fresh eggs and store bought eggs, how to trust your boyfriend, to never leak sex pictures or take sex pictures and that everyone should live a life of fame. Ach, watching the Kardashian's is like going to school, I learn a plethora of important information that is sure to be useful in my future endeavors. After this, I watched another hour of Diners, Drive ins and Dives, then something else on the Food Network and then watched Maid in Manhattan. A fulfilling day it was... Oh, I also ate Pizza.

My sister was supposed to come home from England yesterday but her flight was canceled due to the "snow storm" that seemed to hit the UK. Apparently their definition of snow storm is 1cm on the ground and light flurries that melt when they touch cement. Dani said it was the most ridiculous thing she has ever seen, people in a panic, driving slow... acting like it was the blizzard of the century. Because of this great panic, she won't be home until the 22nd.

Alright I will write more later, I am exhausted from my busy day of doing nothing.

Ciao for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment